Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Anna


This is our cat. Her name is Anna. We give her lots of love and attention and we get alot of that in return. She was born in Greece. We are so fortunate to have her.
Ive been wanting to figure out how to put pictures on my blog and just stumbled on this way this morning. Ill see how it works. My wife has this file on the comuter of pictures of our cat and I accessed it pretty easily. Now I didnt get Annas written consent but shes never been very shy. I think that she is happy about me putting her picture on my blog.
Just yesterday she climbed up on the table in front of the key board here and looked at me as if to say, " What are you crying about? That song is almost as old as you are. That painter lived along time ago. Autism accepptance, the journney, blah, blah. blah. Why dont you do something productive like showing people my picture?"

7 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger The Aprecios said...

Ed! I love your blogs! Anna is so cute, and you have totally captured the personality of cats. "Why dont you do something better with your time, like post a picture of me." If they could only talk...

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger Ed said...

Holly Aprecio,
If Anna could talk, I think shed say I got the first sentance of this post wrong. Instead of, "This is our cat." it should read "We belong to this cat." We are more like her humans than she is our cat.

 
At 4:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweetie. How did you end up with a Greek cat? She's well travelled!

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Ed said...

Mum is Thinking,
She was a stray. She got all shots and stuff. I cant exactly write about how we ended up with her.I forgot about not being able to explain that after I wrote it.
My wife is very well traveled though. Shes been all over the world and speaks several different languages.
Shes a viet nam vet who was trained as a linguist in the navy.Shes lived in China and Japan. Ive never been out of the U.S. but Ive learned alot about other countries from her.

 
At 1:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your wife is lucky to have travelled so much, I bet she has some interesting stories to tell :)

Your cat's a beauty, I like her colouring.

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger Ed said...

Thanks Mum is Thinking,
Always good to hear from you. Hope you and your family are doing well. :)

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Ed said...

By the way, we have this lamp. My wife had it when we met and she says she doent remember how much it cost. They may be real expensive but weve used it alot and the bulbs last along time. Anyway this lamp shines light that is like the sun. It helps with seasonal depression.
Youre recent advice was good. I didnt follow it as long as maybe I should have. I cant stand stuckness.Ill need to find the right balance with my blogging and how much I participate and all.For now Im making progress and no matter what, I do my ultimate goal must alway be whatever it takes to avoid being stuck.Did I mention how bad I hate being stuck? :)
Anyway some of the new possiblities for my education and all seem promising.
Your advice reminded me that I need to remember to seek a balance....and breathe. Thats important.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home